We follow British Standards and Traditions
CC education is a educational consultancy based on quintessentially British standards and traditions. CC education offers a range of exclusive services so your children can learn English and experience British culture from an early age.
Our vision: to prepare the next generation for success and excellence through the best academic, cultural and social education available.
What we offer
- Exclusive British culture: we offer your children the chance to live the “Quintessential British Experience”.
- Integration: we will help your children have the best chance to integrate into British culture and schooling.
- Local knowledge: we know the British teaching system and culture inside-out. We are British. We want to share what we know with you in order to provide the best for your children.
- Bespoke: we will find the most suitable schools and services to meet your needs and your children’s.
- Reliability: we will guide you every step of the way, keeping you informed and supported at all times.
- Guaranteed: we will find your child the right boarding school in the UK.
Who we are
We are two life-long friends with a common vision: the need to connect with and submerge oneself in a country’s culture in order to properly learn the language and stand out in today’s competitive world.
- Educated at the prestigious boarding school St Mary’s Ascot
- Master’s degree from Cambridge University in Modern Languages & Linguistics
- English born & bred, mother of three girls
- Translator & interpreter for Spanish & Italian
- Founder of successful English Country House Camps Ltd: an exclusive summer camp for girls aged 8–14 in the English countryside & co-founder & director of ninetonineworld ltd & CC Education ltd, educational consultancy.
- Master’s degree from Manchester University in Business & Economics.
- Spanish born & bred mother of three children
- Over 15 years experience working in multinationals in London & Madrid
- Co-founder & director of ninetonineworld ltd & CC Education ltd, educational consultancy.
‘We are consistently impressed by the professionalism shown by Sacha and Maria’s team, and thoroughly recommend their services.’
‘They learned more in two weeks than in two years. You sent our girls back to us as artists, sportswomen, singers… Non stop! Maybe I won’t need to send them to university if I carry on sending them to summer camp!!’
‘Thank you for your wonderful students – what a success they have been here at school, they have become part of our school community immediately’.
‘This is a unique camp. They had such a great time, we want to come too!’
‘Your personal approach is truly different to other agents and consultants – congratulations’
‘What fun! They came back crying their eyes out!’
‘It was great to talk to Katinka! And we do not have to worry! She was totally relaxed and joyful. When I asked here, what was best so far, she said riding, the trip to London, everything! We couldn’t asked for more!!!’
Athenais & Maxime
‘I think it would be hard to find a better English experience for our child.’
Ania & Alexander
‘I thought this was an excellent choice for our daughter. Being so little, we were worried she might have a difficult time, but the first thing she said when home was “Can I go back next year?’
‘She can’t wait to go back! And as soon as her little sisters are old enough, they’ll follow her footsteps! Thank you for an incredible experience!’